Beautycon Media is looking for an entrepreneurial and strategic Executive VP, Strategic Partnerships to lead Beautycon's platform and partnership growth strategy. This role's primary focus will be sourcing, evaluating, managing and leveraging platform, distribution and development partnerships for long-term company growth.
A successful candidate is comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
This position will be located in either New York or Los Angeles
This person will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, developing and closing material partnerships to achieve Beautycon's revenue and growth goals, including but not limited to:
- Balancing, prioritizing and coordinating a high volume of diverse and time-sensitive projects in a fact paced environment with minimal direction.
- Managing distribution deals to ensure Beautycon is meeting company and clients' goals
- Working closely with EVP, Sales to create new content and licensing packages to take to market
- Working with internal talent team to craft longterm talent deals across Beautycon festival, content and commerce verticals
- Negotiating and managing co-selling joint ventures on behalf of sales.
- Working with Head of Communication to guide and implement external communications and branding strategies for business development purposes
- Assisting in setting and tracking company revenue and growth goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Representing Beautycon at external conferences and networking events as-needed
- Experience negotiating and executing partnerships in international markets
- Liaison between third party counsel and company and/or BC and third-party counsel in negotiations
- Manage company's risk while balancing the need to grow the business
- Regularly update and manage partnership agreement templates
- Seek input and driving consensus across the company’s various business units as deal terms are crafted and finalized.
- 10+ years Brand, Platform, Business Development or Media Planning Strategy experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything you do
- Existing relationships with top platform decision makers
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with excellent negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of social platforms both from current platforms and strategies to evolving platforms and the ways strategy needs to evolve alongside them